So that you know we’re the right team for you, we thought we’d tell you a bit more about ourselves.
Green Your Space Group Ltd believe that by investing in our staff, we are able to bring the best standards of workmanship and customer service to you.
In fact, we’re currently working towards the “Investors in People” standard.
Our HR team, A P Partnership, works hard to ensure our team is motivated, happy and that they have continual access to developmental training.
We also benefit our clients by developing our team in a number of other areas…
A rigorous recruitment policy:
- If required DBS checks are carried out in order to be 100% sure of our employees' suitability.
- All candidates must provide identification, tax information, proof of qualifications and references before commencing work with us.
Ongoing training and development:
- All staff are trained to use the latest cleaning methods and technologies.
- Our training programmes are tailored to the individual as we appreciate that people learn in different ways and at different rates.
- We also promote training in articulate communication, soft skills, planning and time management.
- We offer mentoring and development support to those who need to hone their skills in a particular area.
Meticulous performance monitoring:
- Our entire team, from cleaning operatives to supervisors, is appraised and awarded on their performance. These awards assess factors such as punctuality, quality of work, communication, presentation, and speed of reaction.
- Our HR consultants oversee all employment related matters, and ensure that our policies and procedures align with current legislation.
Enforced safety procedures:
We’ve invested in a lone workers policy. That means if one of our cleaners is ever required to work on their own, for example outside standard office hours, they’re provided with a 24-hour mobile number to call should a problem arise.
We also ask them to check in and out so we know they’ve arrived safely at a job, as well as at home after it’s been completed.
Contact us for more information
To find out what Green Your Space Group Ltd can do for your business, contact us today on 03300882400 or use the contact page.