Builders & Sparkle Clean
Our builders clean typically consists of:
• remove any rubbish and debris left over from building work
• professionally clean all floors/carpets to remove dirt and dust, and unsightly markings left by paint or plaster
• professionally clean all windows, sills and window-frames of leftover debris, paint and plaster
• deep-clean all skirting boards, wainscoting, doors, door frames, fixtures, switches and sockets
• spot clean walls and ceilings
Green Your Space Group Ltd understands the building industry and the demands placed upon it thereby allowing the Company to provide the best possible service levels to its customers from this sector.
Green Your Space Group Ltd are focused on delivering a high quality service to its clients. The Company understands however, that as well as quality of service, you are likely to have other criteria that need to be met.
Green Your Space Group Ltd builders clean can be provided as a 24hr service. At very short notice we can deploy any number of specialist cleaners, tailored to meet your specific cleaning requirements - whether it is an initial builders cleans, a re-clean or a sparkle clean. If it is quality and efficiency that you demand then look no further. We can meet your tight deadlines in locations across Medway, Kent, London and The South East.
For this reason, detailed below are some facts that should assist you when evaluating our Company for your cleaning requirements.
Health & Safety
Green Your Space Group Ltd takes the issue of Health & Safety very seriously. The Company has an established Occupational Health and Safety Management System accredited to the recognised international standard for H&S management systems – OHSAS 18001: 2007. We also hold National Britannia ‘SAFE contractor’ and CHAS certifications.
These accreditations consider a number of health and safety matters during assessment. Listed below are just some of these considerations:
• Health and safety training
• Procedures / method statements
• Permits to work
• Manual handling
• Risk assessments
• H&S adviser
• Breaches of H&S legislation
• Emergency procedures
• Welfare arrangements
• Work equipment – testing and maintenance
• Protective equipment
• First aid and accident reporting
• COSHH assessments
• Accident history
• Control of sub-contractors
The company has an established Quality Assurance System based on and accredited to BS EN ISO 9001: 2008.